Software engineer C/C++ for Connected Home program
The purposes of Connected Home program are design prototyping and development of a new multimedia all-in-one entertainment system for digital television at home. The program includes software implementation for digital Motorola cable TV equipment development and integration of software applications test automation.
Digital television is very popular in US and Europe. It provides the ability to subscribers to receive not TV channels only but also have extended services which include an interactive web style content viewing gaming voting banking and other "on-demand" services such as control of video on-demand films.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:
(1) Design, implementation and integration of particular software components
(2) Code, project technical documentation development
(3) Technical reviews participation
(4) Unit testing
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming languages
- Experience in embedded programming and software integration
- Spoken and written English and ability for business trips
- University or equivalent degree in computer science or software engineering
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge of MHP, DVB, OCAP standards
Более подробную информацию о компании и открытых вакансиях можно увидеть на нашем сайте (//www.motorolacareers.com/moto.cfm?cntry=russia…)